Fisheries Magazine – March 2015
|Want to Receive Fisheries Magazine Every Month for Free?!
Become a member of the Society!
Society Membership means you’ll:
The Society needs your support. Won’t you join us today? Click to learn more!
• AFS Membership: How Much Should it Cost?
• Our Renewed Effort to Make the Most of Science
• AFS Journals Support Sustainable Aquaculture
• Predicting Brook Trout occurrence in stream reaches throughout their native range in the eastern United States
• The Last Stand of the Barrons Topminnow
•Brushes with Greatness: Preserving Original Maynard Reece Fish Art
• Black Bass Diversity: Multidisciplinary Science for Conservation
• English Abstract: Imprinting of Hatchery-Reared Salmon to Targeted Spawning Locations
• Spanish Abstract: Impronta en salmones cultivados para incidencia en sitios de desove
• English Abstract: A Comprehensive Approach for Habitat Restoration in the Columbia Basin
• Spanish Abstract: Un enfoque integral para restauración de hábitats en la cuenca de Columbia
Meet Your Staff
• Beverly Pike, New AFS Director of Student and Professional Development
• Calling All Reviewers
… and more!
To access the February 2015 Fisheries magazine :
- Members either click here to go directly to Taylor and Francis
click here and sign in, then on the green, right hand menu you will see members only > members only links!
Not a member yet? Click here and learn the benefits of joining the American Fisheries Society (AFS)—the world’s oldest and largest organization dedicated to strengthening the fisheries profession, advancing fisheries science, and conserving fisheries resources.
• Receive Fisheries magazine each month.
• Enjoy special savings on subscriptions to AFS published books.
• Enjoy special savings on meeting registration.
•…and so much more